Unraid 14th Birthday Case Badge Giveaway

While it doesn't seem like it was just yesterday, I do remember when I first built my first pair of Unraid servers about 10 years ago... So much has changed, back then I couldn't even have imagined being where we are now, but looking back, I'm so thrilled with the progress and where things are headed. Here's to another 14 years!

Have used unRaid since 2010 using 1gb RAM servers on 4.47 with 1tb drives.  Currently have 6 Pro licenses.  But each Pro license can do so much more these days that some of the licenses are sitting quietly as spares for future use.  The last few years has seen some real moves forward with the capabilities.  VM's and dockers are awesome.  And the fact that unRaid can support multi-CPU server hardware with 512gb or more RAM makes each PRO license go a long ways.

unRaid, you're all grown up now...

Edited by tr0910

On Friday, August 30th, using random.org's true random number generator, the following 14 forum users we're selected as winners of the limited-edition Unraid case badges: 

#74 @Techmagi

#282 @Carlos Eduardo Grams

#119 @mucflyer

#48 @Ayradd

#338 @hkinks

#311 @coldzero2006

#323 @DayspringGaming

#192 @starbix

#159 @hummelmose

#262 @JustinAiken

#212 @fefzero

#166 @Andrew_86

#386 @plttn

#33 @aeleos

(Note: the # corresponds to the forum post # selected in this thread.)

Congratulations to all of the winners and a huge thank you to everyone else who entered the giveaway and helped us celebrate our company birthday!

Cheers,

Spencer

• Like 7

Congrats everyone 

I have the logos now trying to source a manufacture to produce them for me but looks so far to only allow orders of 100-250 at a time

i want 3 for my servers 

if I do 100 anyone willing to Paypal some money for them ? Pricing isn’t set yet but would appear to be $2-5CAD for each one if I go that route

i understand that I should get permission as well to do this so asking @limetech now if this would be ok?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Can0nfan said:

Congrats everyone 

I have the logos now trying to source a manufacture to produce them for me but looks so far to only allow orders of 100-250 at a time

i want 3 for my servers 

if I do 100 anyone willing to Paypal some money for them ? Pricing isn’t set yet but would appear to be $2-5CAD for each one if I go that route

i understand that I should get permission as well to do this so asking @limetech now if this would be ok?

You can buy stickers with the logo on zazzle already:

https://www.zazzle.com/store/unraid/products

20 hours ago, Can0nfan said:

Congrats everyone 

i want 3 for my servers 

I would do 5 badges, Thanks

Hello from Australia.  I'd happily get a couple as well.  I literally am a newbie to unraid (only started using it with in the past 2 weeks - free licensing until today), to VM two of my servers (Mail and Web - has some minor issues getting them working but, seems they are working now.

I actually bought the license today in my (now deceased) mum's name, for something to remember her by.  She wasn't into computers but, as I more than likely will need to interact with either Unraid or one of the servers, it will be a happy reminder of her.  Sorry if you have lost a loved one and this has bought back memories, but this is how I feel.  If I ever did get another server - for anything - I think I'd name it after her, and possibly do what Linus did for iJacklyne (I know, I know.  not right), and get a front sticker made in her memory as well.

Cheers.

Oh, and Happy belated birthday unraid :).  And Congrats to the winners!

• Like 1