NO INTERNET CAN'T EVEN REGISTER

i been trying to get raid to work for 4 days! it refuses to work no matter what i do. i tried Static IP, Automatic IP, bridging enable and disable, bonding, not bonding, ifconfig eth0 up, jamming the cord in the port, running in a vm, running on a labtop, running on multiple flashdrives, connecting to different routers. Please help me, I just want to get the trial key but internet is more important.

2 minutes ago, trurl said:

Tell us more about your hardware.

Do you have a monitor and keyboard attached to your server?

I'm currently trying to get this to work on a labtop here is what appears in System infomation:

Model: Custom

M/B: LENOVO 20FN003FUS Version SDK0J40705 WIN -s/n L1HF64B0885

BIOS LENOVO Version R06ET66W (1.40)

CPU: Intel Core i5-6300U CPI @2.40GHz

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Enabled

Cache 64 BiB, 64 KiB, 512 KiB, 3072 KiB

Memory: 8GB DDR3

Network: bond0: interface down

eth0: interface down

Kernal Linux 4.19.56-Unraid x86_64

Current USB Drive: https://www.newegg.com/team-model-tc17116gb01/p/N82E16820313989?Item=N82E16820313989

Diagnostics report attached.

Thank you for taking your time to assist me.

tower-diagnostics-20190807-1159.zip

Delete config/network.cfg from the flash drive so it can use the default. Are you sure you have a router with DHCP connected by ethernet? Wifi isn't supported.

A laptop isn't really the recommended platform for Unraid. Unraid is a NAS OS that can also host dockers and VMs. 

8 hours ago, trurl said:

Delete config/network.cfg from the flash drive so it can use the default. Are you sure you have a router with DHCP connected by ethernet? Wifi isn't supported.

A laptop isn't really the recommended platform for Unraid. Unraid is a NAS OS that can also host dockers and VMs. 

I did what you suggested but no luck.

I have a LinkSys router and xfinity router (low firewall settings) both set with DHCP enabled. johnnie.black mentioned about link detection: no could that be an issue? or should i not block port 113?

Edited by NinetailsKurama
added what firewall ports are block