Error on Boot

I had to reboot from the command line after replacing my router.  I figured rather than try to reset the network I'd just reboot and have it come back up.  I suspect there wasn't enough time before the reboot for all the dockers to stop.   Anyway post boot and all I get is this error message on startup - how do I go about recovering?

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.22.56 PM.png

No, the last error message I see before it stops booting is:  sda Attached SCSI removable disk.  This looks like bad files on the USB key?  I see posting to fix USB from another post here:  https://wiki.unraid.net/Files_on_v6_boot_drive

I'm wondering if I should just rebuild the USB key, after backing up config and move the config folder to the new key?  1144553957_ScreenShot2019-08-08at8_13_00PM.thumb.png.d9a49103d6df21cf4587b42cab3e20cb.png

Edited by EricCharlotteNC

First thing if you are having flash problems, make sure you are using a USB2 port. USB3 is less reliable for booting.

You might try just putting flash in PC and letting it checkdisk. While there backup the config folder.

If that doesn't fix it then you can try preparing it as a new install and copy the config folder back.

If there is actually something wrong with flash then you can make a new install on a new flash and copy the config folder back. You would have to get the license transferred. You can do that from the webUI.

• 4 years later...

time to bump a dead thread;

just swapped over from sm x9 to h11 motherboard, and came across this issue, interestingly enough if left alone it will eventually boot to cli but im no unix expert. so went back to bios disabled eufi and stuck it in legacy, disabled all boots aside from usb hdd and usb pen xxMYUSBxxxx, ended up bricking my kvm since i disabled superio serials and onboard vga, few minutes passed and finally saw unraid output as its mounting disks from HBA. and works fine now, surely I'll never need kvm or bios for a while... at least nvme onboard works fine.