Checking Before buying them (SOLVED)

Hi everyone - please be patient with me 😆 .

So I'm going to turn my main gaming pc to the best of both worlds

the things I'm going to buy are :

1. Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA w/ LSI 9211-8i P20 IT Mode for ZFS FreeNAS unRAID

2. 2x ssd 860 evo 500gb - for cache driver
  3. 1x Samsung 970 evo plus 250gb - win 10 vm
  4. 2x - Western Digital 8TB Elements - and shucking them 1 for the parity and 1 for the array and will add 1 more 8tb to the array that already have so total 3

5. 2x - Cable Matters Internal Mini SAS to SATA Cable (SFF-8087 to SATA Forward Breakout) 3.3 Feet - are they the right one for dell h310 ?

• My use case : will mainly be for Media and backup like plex and emby. I'm the only one who will use it, and I will be using nextcloud for backing up anything that's important to me. And I will see the world of the dockers. And who knows what I will find there.
  • my gaming pc and things to buy to upgrade it https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hFPRjy
  • The things that concern me are :

1. Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA w/ LSI 9211-8i P20 IT Mode for ZFS FreeNAS unRAID - from an Ebay, the seller is : theartofserver - will I face any problems or do I need to do any extra steps or is it just plug and play and enjoy the ride ?
  2. planing to buy 1 Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB for my win 10 gaming vm  , will I face any problems because of my cpu, i5 4690k, or my gpu, Rtx 2070, or will there be a lot of lag in my daily gaming, browsing and plex ?

Edited by xxsxx47
On 8/10/2019 at 9:39 AM, johnnie.black said:

Can answer this one, should be plug 'n play.

Thanks Johnnie , bayed every thing , just a question after setting every thing can i copy my current settings and programs in windows 10 gaming to the vm , or do i need to start from the beginning by instilling every thing ?