USB drive failure after power failure

JoeS

Helps Peeps,

Had a power failure (circuit tripped) 45 mins before I was to leave for the airport for a two week trip.  (Of course it couldn't have happened at worse time.  Two weeks without my plex fix!  I'll be shopping for a UPS next).  The loss in power corrupted my USB drive and it won't boot.   Pulled the USB drive and I can see it's contents after Windows detected corruption and "repaired" it),  This includes seeing the config directory and my key.  I immediately made a backup of the drive.  (Yes I won't make the mistake of not having backups again).  When the server boots its not reading the OS off of the USB drive, guessing the MBR is corrupted?  Recommendations how to proceed?  my assumption is that I'll need to reinstall unraid and copy my key over.  Is there any way to copy the rest of my configuration over?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, JoeS said:

my assumption is that I'll need to reinstall unraid and copy my key over.  Is there any way to copy the rest of my configuration over?

Your configuration is completely contained in the config folder on flash.

1 hour ago, JoeS said:

won't make the mistake of not having backups again

You can download a zipped copy of flash at any time from Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup