How do I get nzbget to use the 7z installed by NerdPack? I'm trying to get an ISO extraction script to work

The ISO extraction script that I got seems to be working (after converting headers to unix), but the 7z that comes with nzbget seems to be unable to extract .ISO files. I saw that there a p7zip-full distributions that can extract .ISO files as well. Which one should I get for Unraid and does the NerdPack 7z also extract .ISOs? I'm new to Unix and Unraid so I'm unfamiliar with where these things are downloaded to.

Thank you!

8 hours ago, BRiT said:

You would have to install / update the actual docker container with that version of 7Zip since all post download scripts in nzbget run inside of its docker container, and not in the unRaid host context.

Thanks for the info, I know that the script lets you specify the path for 7Zip, would it be difficult to find the correct 7zip version for the docker container and point it to that, or is it more complicated than that?