Web console/terminal black

So I've got a strange issue and I'm hoping someone has some guidance.

The web terminal/console link in Unraid 6.7.2 has stopped working. When I click on it I get a new tab, but it is all black with just ttyd - Terminal at the popup title. Nothing else. This seems to effect docker consoles as well because none of those are working either.

I couldn't get any error to show up in Chrome developer, but in firefox I get this error: 

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at ws://10.10.20.10/webterminal/ws. webterminal:1:294635
Websocket connection closed with code: 1006

This happens in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Any ideas? Somewhere to start looking? Attached are my diagnostics for the server.

Thanks in advance

coruscant-diagnostics-20190813-0011.zip

Edited by tehtide
Added firefox error
Just now, wgstarks said:

Just to be sure you’re aware, you probably won’t be able to access the console in Safari. Just wanted to be sure you weren’t using that browser for your testing.

Understood. Issue occurs on Chrome and Firefox on a Mac. Tomorrow I'll have access to a widows machine and I can test from that as well.

So the two networks are LAN and WIFI.

Rules for the LAN VLAN

image.thumb.png.ca9bd68faf36fbf1f54d4fa71d649831.png

Rules for the WiFi VLAN

image.thumb.png.80d1f4ab4e070f8f8bd3849ce60eb739.png

Pretty basic... but firewalls aren't my forte. Anything showing up as horribly wrong? I can ping and access everything else between those two networks including dockers etc... there is just something with the webservice traffic that is getting dropped or blocked somewhere.