Unexpected Reboot, missing csrf_token

I manage an unraid server for a friend of mine, recently rebuilt from scratch on some new-to-him hardware. Everything's been fine for a few weeks, but overnight had an unexpected reboot. I got a notification the server started an unscheduled parity check approximately 1:30am CST, and when I checked on it around 6am, it had only been up for something like 5.5 hours. So it definitely rebooted. Normally I'd just attribute it to a small power blip, as he doesn't run it on a battery backup (his whole house is on a backup generator in the event of a true power outage) but I saw several errors in the syslog for "missing csrf_token." Never seen that error before, no idea what it means. I've attached diagnostics, and would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

boughserver-diagnostics-20190813-1454.zip

Clearly I didn't follow step 1 of troubleshooting: search the forums. Thanks for the link @wgstarks. From that link, it doesn't sound like that was the cause of the reboot, just an outdated plugin. I couldn't see anything in the logs that looked like a cause, so I'm assuming something funky with the wiring at my buddy's house.