Total noob Random Unresponsive/ Dropping from network

Hello, totally new to this type of thing so sorry if i am not doing it right, I build a dedicated unraid server that I had intended to run headless mainly for use as a media server. (Ryzen 1700X as my platform)
However what seems like 2-3 times a day the server will drop out of the network randomly and not even show up in router page even though its hardlined. Even the gui on a monitor plugged into the server is unresponsive. 
I have downloaded and run Fix Common Problems app but it comes back with nothing. And every time I check the logs after the reboot its cleared of the previous sessions information. 
If there is a way to load up the old logs or anything like that I would be very grateful really want this server to become stable!

2 minutes ago, Gr1m_X said:

So i had the syslog file written to the usb and it shows consistently root: error: /gcsp/2.0: missing csrf_token I can post the syslog if that be helpful

I am reasonably certain that it has been determined that error is something to do with Plex build that you are using.