Sign in to follow this  
JCristina

NO INTERNET - NO UNRAID - NO ARRAY - NO DATA

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Own internet went down 2 days ago and found that I was no longer able to access our UNRAID array. 

Unraid shows " NO CONNECTION " obviously because our internet is down.. SEE PHOTO attached.

Is there a work around or is this the way UNRAID deals with security?  If UNraid can't phone home you can't access your array?

Please advise. Thanks.

UNRAID-NO-INTERNET-NO-ARRAY-NO-DATA.JPG

Are you running the trial version? Only the trial version requires an internet connection. Purchased versions do not.

Yes!! Great to know.  I will be purchasing when the trail is up but was going to look elsewhere if a constant connection was required.  

I dump truck ripped out cables from the pole and this is days two with know hardline.   😢

Can you tether a mobile device to a windows computer and share the connection? If so, you can plug the server's ethernet cable into the ethernet of the windows machine and connect.

1 hour ago, JCristina said:

I will run with that as we still have no internet

BTW, I'm pretty sure unraid trial only requires internet to start the array. As long as you keep the array started you don't need internet.