Disk Unmountable - No File System after reboot

49 minutes ago, trurl said:

system/vars in diagnostics shows all disks mounted. All user shares show data only on cache or disk1. I think syslog is indicating disk2 hadn't been formatted or was just formatted. Is this a new array?

Post a complete screenshot of Main - Array Devices.

At first thank you for your answer :) 

You're right this is a new array, but I've included the disk in the array before I first started it up yesterday and the first parity-check/ build of the array completed without any issues. 

I've attached the screen you've been asking for.

Thanks

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-15 um 23.27.59.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-15 um 23.51.38.png

Edited by peezy45
1 hour ago, peezy45 said:

You're right this is a new array, but I've included the disk in the array before I first started it up yesterday and the first parity-check/ build of the array completed without any issues. 

Did you by any chance do a new config and add the extra array drives and check the box saying parity was already valid?

2 hours ago, jonathanm said:

Did you by any chance do a new config and add the extra array drives and check the box saying parity was already valid?

Either that or parity had never been built to begin with judging by the large number of sync errors.

Is there anything else you can tell us about how you got to this point? It really seems like you haven't told us everything you did.

20 hours ago, trurl said:

Either that or parity had never been built to begin with judging by the large number of sync errors.

Is there anything else you can tell us about how you got to this point? It really seems like you haven't told us everything you did.

Hey, 

at first thanks for your advice.

I was able to resolve the issue by simply running another parity-check. I rebooted and everything is just fine.

I don't know why it didn't work at the first run but now it does.

I think you're right , the parity has never been build correctly within the first run. 

Anyway thank you very much !! 

greetins