**VIDEO GUIDE How to Fix XFS File System Corruption on an Unraid Server **

On 8/17/2019 at 7:41 AM, z0ki said:

I am new to unRaid and been loving the how-to videos that you share on YT mate! 

Thank you for the time you put into helping people like me

@z0ki  hey welcome to being an Unraid user and to the Unraid community. I am glad that you find the vids useful.

Best of luck with your server.  :)

12 hours ago, Can0nfan said:

Thanks for another great video Ed. I recently found a written version of this from an external USB drive i had mounted via unassigned devices

your video was far more thorough thank you!

Hey @Can0nfan thanks glad that you liked the video.  Wow looking at your servers in your signature.  The 98tb one, wow thats a whole lot of space! 

11 hours ago, SpaceInvaderOne said:

@z0ki  hey welcome to being an Unraid user and to the Unraid community. I am glad that you find the vids useful.

Best of luck with your server.  :)

Hey @Can0nfan thanks glad that you liked the video.  Wow looking at your servers in your signature.  The 98tb one, wow thats a whole lot of space! 

hahah thats two 1TB cache drives two 8TB parity drives and ten 8TB array drives..its got about 14TB free at the moment and with my 780mbps/780mbps fiber connection i could probably fill it in a day or so lol

i had to move all my 4K conent to the the red one to free space on the Blue one...

Green is VM's and Automation for my home 

PS I owe you some more beer !