rdp session from W10 to w10 VM on unraid freezes (solved)

Hi, I`m using unraid 6 for one year now and fortunately solved some problems by lots of good answers in this forum and some tutorials (videos), This is my first question here.
I`ve got a problem with accessing my Win 10 VM on unraid from a normal Win 10 PC. The first time when I start the VM it`s no problem to get access through rdp and everything is working fine, but when I close the rdp connection and try to reopen it for the second time I can`t get a connection. No, I do get a connection but I see the Start-window of the VM but it freezes. So I have to close the rdp-window and restart the VM. Afterwards it works. I don`t know if it is a windows problem or on unraid. I have to say, that I changed the vdisk-Image from the cash drive (nvme) to an unassigned device (nvme) due to less space on cash drive. I moved it with Krusader and just changed the path in the VM. While on cash drive there weren`t any problems.
Thanks in advance for any help.

• FGenders changed the title to rdp session from W10 to w10 VM on unraid freezes (solved)