GUI goes to default, plugins and dockers die

Hey guys, the last few weeks I have been having this issue where my GUI goes from my super fancy and well thought out Dynamix Gray, custom banner, easy to find icons setting, back to the ugly default out of the box nothing is set up GUI. Plugins cease to work, any dockers open in other tabs are unreachable and the entire docker tab on the GUI is gone. And at the top it requests that I set up notifications for my system. My VMs are still reachable (as I am usually accessing the server from off site via my VMs) so clearly network and VMs work still.

This also shows up on the main tab of the GUI:

2016862593_unraiderror.jpg.9b39896e3575e72358b530d896f19ac7.jpg

I cant seem to replicate this issue on purpose, and everything I have thought might be the cause gets ruled out by it happening again. Sometimes it will happen once in a week, sometimes twice in 12 hours. A standard restart via the GUI will fix everything.

THINGS I HAVE TRIED:

Soft restart: Works every time but its getting a little annoying

Changing USB sticks: Cause ya never know

Re-installing UnRaid from scratch (except the data): Worth a shot, and wanted to clean the system out anyways

Removing the Docker template repository link

I'm far to scared to go digging into my flash alone so if anyone suggests that please explain it to me like I am a 5 year old.

Attached is the log I was able to grab before a restart this morning.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!   

medic-server-diagnostics-20190820-1559.zip