[Solved - sort of] Shutdown and Restarted my Unraid and have multiple issues

My Unraid had been up and running for well over a month without any issues and today I shut it down and restarted it and when it came back up several things seemed to not be correct.  The Array started without error but the following are not working:

Docker - I get nothing but the Unraid logo bouncing on Docker tab

VMS - This page has nothing

APPS - Doesn't load application lists

The only error I see is one of my empty array drives is shown an error.  

Please help, thank you

Diagnostic file attached

enterprise-diagnostics-20190820-1913.zip

Partially solved - See Post #8.

Edited by Grimjack

I don't see anything obvious in the diagnostics except a dump near the end of syslog. Symptoms suggest a browser problem or maybe flash problem.

Have you done a memtest? Are you using BIOS default settings?

Have you tried other browsers? If you have adblocker whitelist your server.

Put flash in PC and checkdisk. While there make a backup. Use a USB2 port for booting your server.

I am running the same server/bios settings for months, several reboots with no issues.  

I have tried 3 different browsers on 2 different computers with same exact results, disabled adblocker.

Will try chkdsk on flash drive but have zero other issues with it.  I have rebooted the Unraid server a couple of times with no different symptoms.  I have rebooted it several times in the past with no issues.  

I tried to shutdown the server this morning so I could run the chkdsk on the flash drive.  I stopped the array (which actually seemed to be working okay as in I could access files from other systems) but it would never stop.  I paused the Parity check which had completed about 75%. and that paused okay.  The next step was to stop the array before the shutdown.  It sat saying it was stopping the array for over a half hour.  I then chose the shutdown option and it never powered down the system.  I waited an additional 15 minutes and then forced a power off.  

I removed the flash drive and ran chkdsk on it twice and no errors were seen (Sandisk Ultra Fit 16gb) which was in a USB 3.0 port but I moved it to a USB 2 port.

I am now running Memtest and am over 50% of the way through testing my 64gb of RAM with no errors.  

My system is running on a Ryzen Threadripper 2920X 12 Core CPU, with 64GB of RAM, ASRock Fatal1ty X399 Professional Gaming motherboard, Unraid Nvidia 6.7.2, dual  Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M.2 drives for cache pool, 2 10TB WD hard drives for Parity and a mix of 8TB, 4TB, 3TB drives for data.    I am passing through an Nvidia P2000 do my Plex Docker and another video card to a Win10 VM.  

This server has been running great since early March until the reboot yesterday.   Any help troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated, I am kinda stumped on what may be stumbling.   One thing I did notice the last time I brought it up is that the docker list did populate while the array was starting but once the array started it disappears.  Also when Fix Common Problems ran overnight it detected one of my dockers had an update (only problem it detected other than one I get about Krusader).

Thank you in advance for the help.

Okay trying to figure this out I installed regular 6.7.2 and the system came up, so whatever the problem is it appears to be related to the Unraid 6.7.2 which I have been running since it was released with no issues :(  I guess I will post in that forum to see if they can help.  I would still appreciate any help that can be offered as passing through to my P2000 from my Plex Docker is an important feature that I need on my server.

Thank you

Okay as a troubleshooting step I pulled my Nvidia P2000 (passed to Plex docker) out and my 1050Ti passed to Win10 VM out and brought the system up normally on Unraid Nvidia 6.7.1.  I shutdown (normally for a change) and reinstalled the P2000 only and brought the system up.  It booted normally and I upgraded back to Nvidia 6.7.2 without issue, rebooted (no issues there) and the system is now up and running what appears to be normally with both Docker, VMS and APPS available again.  I am going to run a parity check and let the system run without the 1050Ti card for a while to be sure everything is operating properly.  I am building another PC and will test the 1050Ti in that before I attempt to replace it in the Unraid server.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before?  Any ideas on how to see what was actually going on?

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read this and to trurl for replying.