VM XML RollBack Feature

I would like to request that either a feature or a plugin be created that allows you to manage and automatically create a "rollback feature" or "revision control" of the XML's that you end up creating when building out a VM.

Currently, when you edit a VM, but decide you don't like those changes and/or need to revert, you have to manually copying the config out prior to changes, and back in on a revert. Else, go through and undo all edits made.

Similar to the way Juniper's rollback system works on their devices would be my preference.

Edited by RifleJock

To build upon this, perhaps rollback's for docker templates as well? I've on occasion had to duplicate my docker templates manually on the flash so that I could keep it as a backup in case I didn't like the changes I was making to the template. (the alternative is to create multiple templates naming the scheme slightly different each time. I save my template names "TemplateName_Date")