When will PayPal option become available again?

I linked PayPal with my debit card, and since my trial is going to end in a few hour's time, I decided to just purchase unraid yesterday night (close to 20 hours ago).

Tried using PayPal and it just couldn't go through. Thought it was my card problem, but I purchased something else yesterday and it was fine.

Just tried again and saw PayPal is down. with 4 hours of Trial left to go, I'm worried my data won't be accessible tomorrow.

Advice?

I linked PayPal with my debit card, and since my trial is going to end in a few hour's time, I decided to just purchase unraid yesterday night (close to 20 hours ago).

Tried using PayPal and it just couldn't go through. Thought it was my card problem, but I purchased something else yesterday and it was fine.

Just tried again and saw PayPal is down. with 4 hours of Trial left to go, I'm worried my data won't be accessible tomorrow.

Advice?
Just FYI, but you data will still be accessible unless you stop the array

Sent from my NSA monitored device

11 hours ago, Squid said:

Just FYI, but you data will still be accessible unless you stop the array

Sent from my NSA monitored device

OK that's good to know, but every so often (like once a month or two) the fuse where I store the server trips by itself. Is there an estimated/rough time as to when PayPal becomes available again?

4 hours ago, C-Fu said:

OK that's good to know, but every so often (like once a month or two) the fuse where I store the server trips by itself. Is there an estimated/rough time as to when PayPal becomes available again?

If your that concerned you can request an extension of your trial key in the event that it is an issue with paypal if its on limetech's end I'm quite sure this would be a case of justification for an extension and I've never read a post where an extension was denied

On 8/26/2019 at 7:25 PM, jonathanm said:

That would be a bad thing regardless of trial status. If the power is unreliable you MUST use a UPS to allow the server to shut down properly. Your data is at risk otherwise.

I do use UPS, and 95% of the time my system manages to shutdown gracefully. But gracefully or not, the inaccessible array part when trial ends is a bit of a concern to me. It's up to the point that I'm checking PayPal availability every few hours lol.

If debit card from Malaysia works with the "check out now with credit card" option then I'll do it the moment I get a confirmation 😁