6.7.2 - Private tracker ratio building ... how are you guys doing it

Hi.

I'm trying to replicate a ratio building setup in my Unraid but I have some doubts.

Right now I have 2 separate dockers, one with Deluge and the other with rTorrent with ruTorrent

Deluge would be the racing client and ruTorrent the long term one.

Right now I have ruTorrent with autodl-irssi with some rules autodownloading .torrents files to a deluge watchfolder.

I would like to do 2 things:

• I would like to directly push the torrents to Deluge to avoid delays and then check the announcer status with a script. I have a problem here: from the rTorrent docker I don't have deluge-console, so I don't know how to handle that.
  • I would like to move the finished torrents from Deluge to rTorrent for long term seeding after they are completed. The problems is similar to the one I wrote before: the two docker containers don't have the CLI commands of the other client available.
  •  

I was thinking of creating an Ubuntu VM to Install both, but I think being inside a VM would have performance impact maybe.

Does anybody here have a similar setup and can offer some help?