/boot folder Input/output errors

Today I tried to open up my Unraid dashboard and noticed I was getting a 502 error, so I ssh'd into the server. Nginx was complaining about a cert, and when I tried to look at the cert I got an Input/output error. Looking at it closer I notice my /boot folder appears empty. So, I guess I need to replace the USB stick. I can still ssh into the machine. I do have a backup of the contents of my config folder that's done frequently. I have not shut it down yet. Can I use the USB creator to make a new USB stick, copy my config folder over, and boot off it? I know I'll need to replace the license key.

Thanks. The USB stick was toast. Couldn't get any of my other computers to recognize it. I put the new one in, copied my configuration over, told it to replace the key, and... put in the email address I serve from the unraid box that is currently down, realizing that the second after I clicked send. :/

Can I put yet another USB stick into the machine and transfer again to my email address not served on the unraid box?

Ugh. What a stupid mistake on my part, and I was thinking before I did it that I would need to use my other email address. A friend serves as a relay (and I for him), but he's not where he can access it either. Perfect timing. I need it back up and running today if at all possible, so I guess I'll purchase a key using another USB stick, too. Been wanting to make a second, smaller box , so I guess I'll be buying that key early. When I get the other key in I can use that, too.

Again, thanks for all your help here.