Cannot add any Docker using "Bridge" as the network. "Host" works and "Custom: br0" too.

Hi, since I upgraded my hardware to Ryzen 9 3900x on a X570 board, I used the same USB Key I had on my Xeon E3 board and it work well, except the networking part.   I did try a new USB (as trial) and "Bridge" works normally, so It's probably a configuration.  

How can I reset the networking as "default" and have my Docker working as expected with "bridge" mode working ?   For now, the dockers that needed the Bridge, I used the custom:br0 and put a dedicated IP to each docker.   It works, but I would prefer regular "bridge" mode.

Here is the error I always get if I try putting "bridge" on ANY docker :

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='AdGuardHome' --net='bridge' --log-opt max-size='50m' --log-opt max-file='1' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -p '3000:3000/tcp' -p '53:53/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/adguard_home/workingdir':'/opt/adguardhome/work':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/adguard_home/config':'/opt/adguardhome/conf':'rw' 'siwatinc/adguard_home' 
302ea3bb1fd264420144451de46a5df3aa835678ea5a0670813b0580f2e7bfeb

/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint AdGuardHome (ca41ceb227092fb168ab504ad0eab8e1429c0d0e7fba737ddcad106ff68e33c9): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 192.168.2.6:3000: bind: cannot assign requested address.

The command failed.

From the error, it seems to think that my Unraid IP is 192.168.2.6, which is what the OLD motherboard had for IP Address.  I changed it in my router to a new IP (192.168.2.211).  How can I have it reflect this IP ?

1 hour ago, rmeaux said:

Changed motherboard for a friend and he had same issue. Route table was jacked up.

Deleted network.cfg file and rebooted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? So simple that I haven't tried it :) I'll do when my PLEXers friends wont be playing stuff ;)