Plex scanning

orybrad

Hi I have been dealing with this for months and can find no resolve.I have plex installed on one unraid and it works fine.The first unraid server with plex that works fine is houseing all my media.But the second plex in docker on second unraid server has the same media but mounted via the unassigned devices plugin.The issue is when it scans movies or anything else is SOOOOOOOO slow taking over 24-48 hours to complete.I know there is NOT a network issue and not a bandwidth issue as I am using a new 24 port Cisco switch and cables go from both servers directly to this switch all new cat6 cables.From all of my troubleshooting to attempt to correct this SLOW scan issue the only thing I can narrow it down to is the “unassigned devices” plugin.And I am using the latest unraid with all the latest updates.Also I have went through a couple of os upgrades as well as one unasigned devices plugin update,nothing of which have mad any differences in the world.It dose help to note if I run plex in a vm or on a separate machine all the same.I get results as preferred like on the original unraid server.Scans only take minutes.PLEASE HELP!!!!! I am exhausted trying to figure this out! ANY I MEAN ANY HELP IS NEEDED AND APPRECIATED!!!!THANK YOU!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk