I just found unRaid, and have general questions.

I have multiple RPI3, and an Optiplex 990 server. 

I run plex through docker, hass.io through RPI, Jenkins, java microservices, etc. etc. 

My gaming machine is a Ryzen 1800x, 32GB ram, m2 ssd, and a 980ti, with a widescreen 2k monitor (gsync).

I am looking to buy a gaming machine for my daughter, and a better home server. 

Then, I found unRaid, and love the idea, possibly turn my gaming machine into a NAS, docker/plex/ smart home, and have 2 gaming users on it.

I have a few basic questions, mostly around how connecting to the system works for gaming. 

1. Can unRaid stream remotely to a monitor for gaming, over lan? I would love to move my huge case into the closet, then play games through a RPI on my 2k monitor, witcher 3, eso online, sc2, etc.

2. Can two users play games from 1 video card? I believe this was called passthrough?

3. My wife has a PC on the otherside of the house. She wants to upgrade her machine soon. I would love to get a beefy server, and just have her and the kids stream games from that. 

4. My current gaming setup, could the plex transcode, and game at the same time? 

5. Part of #1,2... how far away can you be from the sever, what is the best way to connect hdmi, mouse, keyboard to it?

Any general advice would be great.