ACHI controller unavailable! Z87 msi gd65-gaming

I have an error of ACHI controller unavailable when trying to boot unraid.  Im new to this.  I replaced my old sata to pcie card from a marvel based one to the LSI 92118i after a bit of googling and took me all day to figure out how to flash it to IT mode. I'm still getting the same error,  i disabled both onboard sata controllers as well as intel VTS-d.  Ive never used unraid before but i run plex and have like 57 TB of storage.  As much as i want to try unraid, this is not helping.  I do have an old i7 920 and am x58 board if i have to use it.  Think i might be able to install a 6 core xeon into it too. Running msi gd65 gaming mobo with a stock 4770k and 16gb of ram. 

I cant actually even get into unraid to do that.  I just get the blue screen where i choose without or with a gui and the option for safe mode.   Then i get this screen.... See attachment. Im a complete noob to this, first time trying to set it up after loading off of flash drive. 

20190831_145158.jpg

Edited by Zombie Techie

Continuing with my post to keep photos seperate...... I googled the failed command fpdma queued error and after deep reading some forums i barely could understand about linux and Ubuntu, some guy had a long help thread which resulted in him replacing his power supply.  I am currently using an enermax power supply i bought, then rma'ed that is as old as my i7 920 computer, my first build.

I pulled out my power supply from my 6700k build, which was easy to leave hanging cause i have 2 sets of wires for this power supply since i have cablemod wires. I didn't plug in anything like drives, just the usb stick with my the wires to power the motherboard from my seasonic 760w psu. I got this far as in the photo and ordered another seasonic power supply immediately. 

Yeah its glitchy, but I'm in and it might be because of my ultrawide on the igp which is in turn supposed to be headless on unraid   Hope this helps someone.  20190907_150422.thumb.jpg.66555165a274a75ae6d8014826f038fd.jpg