Limetech Plex Server config folder won't delete

I noticed that my Limetech Plex Server docker was discontinued, so I was upgrading to the linuxserver version. I stopped the old docker, installed the new one, and pointed the config folder of the new one to the old config folder (I read that would keep my watched information). I then removed the Limetech docker completely, and started up the linuxserver version.

When I loaded Plex, it still showed that it was running the same server version that the Limetech version was (1.8, where the linuxserver log showed it at 1.16) I decided to wipe the new server out completely and start fresh. However, the config folder located in the appdata share will not delete. There is a PlexMediaServer folder in my appdata share, with 2 folders inside, Library and tmp. The library folder can be deleted, but the tmp folder will not delete. I've tried deleting it from a fresh reboot, I've used mc to try and delete it from a telnet client, and I've tried using the CA Cleanup Appdata plugin, but they all just run forever and never delete anything.

Anyone ever see this before and know how to clear it up?

The Cleanup plugin will work.  It just times out after 120 seconds, but it keeps on going in the background.  (and Plex tends to make hundreds of thousands of files which do take some time to get rid of)

Barring that, you can use the Krusader app or from the command line,

rm -rf /mnt/user/appdata/nameOfFolderToDelete

Edited by Squid
On 8/31/2019 at 8:31 PM, Squid said:

The Cleanup plugin will work.  It just times out after 120 seconds, but it keeps on going in the background.  (and Plex tends to make hundreds of thousands of files which do take some time to get rid of)

Barring that, you can use the Krusader app or from the command line,

rm -rf /mnt/user/appdata/nameOfFolderToDelete

It says it's been running the Cleanup plugin for over 24 hours now, do I just let it keep running?