Can I cancel parity swap last step

Unraid 6.7

im upgrading parity disk to 6tb and old one was 4tb.  Before hand I unbalanced the disk I’m removing. The parity copy took awhile as I expected but now it’s on the rebuild of the old parity disk I think. It’s rebuilding 33mb on a 4tb disk saying it will take 8 hours.  Can I stop it and just format it? I moved the data off that disk before starting to speed this step up.  Or will it mess the parity drive up if I stop it?  Either way I’m going to format that member as I want to convert it from reiser.

Edited by Timbiotic

Uggg this is killing me 9 hours yesterday to rebuild 33mb empty drive. Then today I was trying to figure out how to spin down my new 6tb parity disk and was practicing on the new blank drive but got it in the red x state in the process. Now the only way I could bring it back was unassigning and reassign. Now another 9 hour rebuild for 0 data?!!  Isn’t there a way to just remove it and add it without rebuilding blank data?