some questions from a beginner about unraid

NewFox

hi guys , i'm totally new for all of this ( unraid , nas , vm , etc ) honesty the whole idea and process.

all i want is to run 1 tower with 1 CPU and 1 GPU for 2 users on two separate monitor in which can two users run any program or game as they would , and none of them can't effect on the other workspace.

I had use ASTER soft were for that purpose and I could not play the same game with my brother at the same time because win10 can run 1 game just only for 1 user , and it does not work as good as I expected.

MOBO : Aorus x570 pro 

CPU : Ryzen 9 3900x 12core

GPU : Nvidia RTX Aorus 2070 super
RAM : DDR4 3200 C16 2x16GB

SSD : M.2 1T Evo 970

HDD : 2*2T Seagate

My 1st question is : can I use UNRAID for me to use aftereffect , 3D rendering and gaming on my monitor alongside gaming , AutoCAD and designing programs for my brother on other monitor , and sometimes run the same game/program at the same time just fine ??

2nd question is : what is the steps to do that ? does it difficult for someone like me who does not know anything about unRAID ?

3rd question is : can I run the two VM with windows 10 with  one GPU Card RTX 2070 Super and how identify which port to which monitor?

4th question : if I missed up the setup  or configuration is there is going back to my windows by removing the usb flash desk or the server  Setup formatting all hard drives?

1 hour ago, NewFox said:

The important question is ( can I run the 2 VMs with windows 10 with one GPU Card RTX 2070 Super and how identify which port to which monitor? )

When y/u do a hardware pass-through to a VM you have to do a complete card, not part of a card.

if you want two VMs running Windows at the same time and only want to use a single GPU then you would have to assign the GPU to one of the VMs and give it both monitors, and access the other one using RDP (or an equivalent).