SOLVED--Unraid perpetually rebooting entire system

All, I'm having an issue suddenly with Unraid.  It started yesterday when my array spun down and unmounted randomly.  I started the array and noticed shortly after that it had unmounted again.  I figured that a reboot was in order and I went ahead and updated the firmware per usual (used USB creator then replaced config file with old, added license).  When I booted with this new firmware, the system lost power and rebooted automatically.  This process now repeats over and over and I can watch it happen.  As soon as I get to root login, power is lost, and system reboots (not just unraid but my server).  I did some troubleshooting.  I reverted to the old firmware and nothing changed (same problem).  Then, I did a fresh install of unraid (6.7.2) without porting my configs over.  This would allow me to see the web GUI.  However, as soon as I try to assign drives (have screen shots so I know I'm assigning them correctly) the system loses power and reboots.  I ran a memtst (admittedly only for a few hours) but I don't see that as the issue here. If I don't assign any drives, the system will never lose power.  I've thought about the SATA and power cables--they have all been re-seated with no change.  I can see all of the hard drives in bios and in unraid.  There is no indication that there has been a drive failure (appear as "healthy" in unraid while not assigned to the array.  In addition, I can feel the drives spinning when I press my finger to them--so I'm pretty sure they are getting power and the system can see them.  Any ideas as to what could cause this?  I feel like it has to be a hardware issue but would rather not go through replacing every component until I find the culprit--I'm hopeful that someone might be able to point me in the right direction.  

Edited by asmithphd

Thanks.  I just came back to report that it was the PSU.  It's just over 3 years old (thermaltake PS-TPD-0750MPCGUS-1).  I swapped the connectors feeding the hard drives and the server started normally and is running a parity check.  The prob with the PSU appears to be isolated to one of the connectors.  I've reached out to Thermaltake to see if they'll replace under warranty.  For now, problem appears to be solved.  Thx!