Hardware failure - Won't boot.

Jsfunk

After a thunderstorm and a power outage/surge, my unraid won't boot up.  The server powers on but I can't even get into BIOS or ping (assumed maybe the display port went out and system might be booting).  

Looks like I need to build a new server and transfer over my drives (1 parity barely used and 4 data drives) but 1) I don't know the order or configuration of the drives and 2) don't know where to start.  Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

The video is onboard.  It actually came up one time but then we had another electrical storm and it won't come up after it.

I'm not sure about the management port.  It's not a true "server" but rather built from scratch form an old PC I had.  I'll continue to look and reply back.

I'm running the latest unraid version.  It's been so long since I've touched the actual config that I'm not sure exactly what it is.  I'm not opposed to rebuilding but don't want to lose the data.