Intel i211AT Ethernet supported?

digiblur

Running unRaid 6.7.2 stable build here.  When I moved things over and fired up my machine on the ASRock X570 Pro4 mobo that has the Intel i211AT ethernet chipset I noticed I had no IP address.  I checked the BIOS and couldn't find anything about ethernet, which I did find was odd.  I even upgraded the BIOS and defaulted the BIOS.  Same thing no ethernet found by unRaid.  I threw a new copy of unRaid on another USB stick just to make sure it wasn't a software thing, still no IP address.  I can see the link and activity lights on the port working though.  

I happened to have a little Anker USB 3.0 ethernet adapter with an RTL chipset so I plugged that into unRaid with the same cable to get me going for now.  Any ideas of seeing why this ethernet chip won't show up?

14 minutes ago, itimpi said:

You should post your system diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) so we can see what is going on.

Is there a way to snag the anonymized version through the terminal login since I'd probably want to pull the logs when it is broken not with the USB ethernet attached.