PCIE USB Card suggestions?

1BADRR

I am looking to add an expansion card to my server. I have extra PCIE slots so I was considering a PCIE USB Card. I am new to UNRAID and Linux so I want to get one that is user friendly for passthrough.

I had considered this card (see link below) but after speaking with Startech rep he said that the card doesn't support Linux 4.18.20

https://www.startech.com/Cards-Adapters/USB-3.0/Cards/PCI-Express-USB-3-Card-4-Dedicated-Channels-4-Port~PEXUSB3S44V

He said that because they haven't tested it to the version of Linux being used by UNRAID he couldn't guarantee it would passthrough. Have any of you used this card or do you have a recommendation?

I need a viable solution to power gaming headsets that can be passed through. Unfortunately my motherboard rear USB slots are lumped into just a few IOMMU groups. I do have 2 three 9pin connectors that I could use on the mobo itself (like for the front panel etc.) They appear to have their own controller. 

Thanks!