Got a Free Setup, How will this work?

Raylon

What's up guys, I have an offer from a friend to buy my Synology NAS setup that has 8x 6TB drives for $1300. I got a free what seems like a nice setup that could be used for an unRaid server. The specs are below:

Case: Rosewill RSV-L4500 (3 fans up front and 15 bay) with sliding rails

Motherboard: Supermicro X8DT3

CPU's: 2x Xeon X5680

CPU Coolers: Hypermaster 212 Evo

RAM: 96GB (12x 8GB sticks)

PSU: Corsair 650 watt

The only thing I dont trust is the PSU, it looks old, like real old, would replace with a Titanium Seasonic. Would this machine work well? I installed windows on it quick and everything seems to work fine. 

That was first question, second is, I currently use about 21TB of my 33TB volume on the NAS. I want to do dual parity using 10TB drives. So I should be good to get 5 10TB drives to start and then I can continue to add 10TB drives to fill out my server? Is there a limit to which the 10TB parity drives won't be able to handle more drives? That's the only part that confuses me. 

And finally, what size cache drive does everyone recommend? I have a NVMe to PCI converter, I am thinking I can throw a 500GB Intel drive in there, will that work?

Sorry for the noob questions, this person wants to buy my NAS soon so I am in a mad rush to research this stuff as quick as possible. Love learning all about unRaid!