Mover appears unable to move a certain file

wayner

I am clearing out a cache drive as it appears to be failing.  I am following this process:  https://wiki.unraid.net/Replace_A_Cache_Drive

I started this on Sunday.  Mover appears to be having trouble in moving one specific file.  Originally my cache drive was 240GB and there was 110GB used and 130GB free.  For some reason there is still 140MB used (according to the Main screen in the web UI).  The file not moved is /mnt/cache/domains/whs2011/vdisk3.img.  Obviously this relates to a WHS2011 VM that I was trying to run in the past.  This file is listed as being 1.07TB in size when I view an index of /MNT/USER/DOMAINS/WHS2011 which doesn't make any sense since it is supposed to be on the Cache drive which is only 240GB in size and is almost empty.  Is this file corrupt?

(Copy/Paste of index in question)

INDEX OF /MNT/USER/DOMAINS/WHS2011

TYPE NAME   SIZE       LAST MODIFIED      LOCATION

Parent Directory

vdisk1.img    183 GB     2017-02-06 04:47    Disk 4

vdisk2.img    1.07 GB    2017-02-06 03:20   Disk 4

vdisk3.img    1.07 TB    2017-02-05 16:36    Cache

I have tried to rerun Mover a couple of times and it doesn't make any more progress.

Any ideas on what to do?  To be honest I don't use this VM as I could never get it working properly.  Can I just delete this/these files from an ssh session?