Share Files not showing after Controller failure

zyurph

I'm running Version 6.7.2

Here is some history on what has been going on and lead to the current situation.  

I recently had some hardware issues where my add-on SATA controller failed.  I use to have 8 drives connected to my MB and 2 Parity + 2 Cache connected to a four port SATA Controller.  However After it failed I purchased a 16 port SAS controller and bout breakout cables and have all 12 drives now connected to it.  When it happend I didn't realize that two of my data drives got put into party slots after a reboot, and the server proceed to rebuild the parity. However once I got my new controller and put things back to the way they were to my surprise the data on the two drives that were pull from the array into Party got rebuilt once I got the original parity drives back online with the new controller.  

I then had some issues with Dockers and my VM which I pass through my GPU and NVMe SSD.  NOTE here when working to resolve these issues I upgraded from 6.7.0 to 6.7.2.  However I just got all of that redone, and while I was working to restore plex I noticed a shit load of files were missing.  I looked around and found that that there are few folders that were blank in the share.  After further investigate I found that the files were still on the disk but just not showing in the share.  I then found a butt ton of xfs errors in the log (see attached).  

I did some search in the forum but I wasn't able to find anything directly related to my issue.  Any help would be greatly apprecated. 

Thanks, 

Zyurph

tower-syslog-20190912-0805.zip

29 minutes ago, zyurph said:

However once I got my new controller and put things back to the way they were to my surprise the data on the two drives that were pull from the array into Party got rebuilt once I got the original parity drives back online with the new controller.  

This seems a little suspicious, but for now you need to check filesystem on disks 5 and 6.

https://wiki.unraid.net/Check_Disk_Filesystems