Lost Cache drive and now lost shares

Overlandr

So I have a unRAID server and I decided I wanted to put a cache in it so I put and Nvme and a SATA m.2 in which all worked. I transfered all my photos on to it. As the appdata, domains and system are on preferred they were stored on the cache, but I thought it was fine as I had redundancy (I didn't back it up...) Then I rebooted and the NVMe drive wasn't showing up so I just wiggled it in the mobo which picked it back up, but now unRAID has lost all of the shares and isn't showing files. Im guessing I can pull my photos off the HDDs as it isn't RAID, but is there an easier way of fixing this?

It is especially annoying as in the shares folder, everything was green and no warnings of data loss. 

Edited by Matt Dumbrill
  • 1 month later...
On 9/13/2019 at 9:29 AM, johnnie.black said:

Can't see what's the problem without the diags.

Well I have just got back and as I boot up the NAS, all the files now show up for some reason which is good. No idea why that happened, but I will be backing up the config files and running diag to see if anything happened. Also try to find a way to fix that Cache redundancy issue.