Identify source of disk access?

I'm new to Unraid, and have been super happy. About a week and a half ago, maybe two, I added an additional disk. However, I can't figure out why something continues to write/read to it and the parity disk very slowly, keeping it from spinning down. Is there a way to determine the source of this?i6PYXITWp3.thumb.png.dcfe276c656e1d949a58a44b31a39dfb.png

I'm running a few containers for pihole, DynDNS on Cloudflare, and ZeroTier, but running "docker stats" doesn't show any active disk IO.

No VMs.

Array health is good, and parity is valid at last check a few days ago.

43 minutes ago, trurl said:

Your system share has files on disk3. Go to Settings - Docker, Disable and Delete docker image. Enable to recreate it on cache where it belongs. The Previous Apps feature on the Apps page will reinstall all your dockers exactly as they were.

Thanks, that makes sense. My cache disk failed a week or so ago, and I replaced it. Must have rebuilt it wrong. I’ll experiment tonight with the fix!!

2 hours ago, nfwolfpryde said:

Thanks, that makes sense. My cache disk failed a week or so ago, and I replaced it. Must have rebuilt it wrong. I’ll experiment tonight with the fix!!

If you want to get things within your docker share back on cache then the best method would be to set it to "Prefer" then run the mover this way any files on your disks will be moved to the Cache. It is then up to you if you want to set the Cache to "Only" or leave it to "Prefer"