Upgraded Plus to Pro reg files

Lien1454

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my Plus registration to Pro version.

I did the upgrade through the Unraid Registration area at the top right of the window.

Fix Common Problems plugin is reporting the following...

Multiple registration keys found

While unRaid will operate with multiple .key (registration files) within the config folder on the flash drive (ie: For simplicity sake you have multiple valid registrations and are storing them all within the config folder, you will run into problems if you ever need to transfer one of the registrations to another USB stick, as unRaid will not know which registration file to transfer, and the incorrect registration may get blacklisted. You should investigate and determine which key belongs to which USB stick and only have that particular key on that stick.

And it is right I have a Plus and a Pro key on the pen stick.

A few questions I have...

Q1: Can I just simply delete Plus.key file without causing problems (Unraid shows Unraid OS Pro).

Q2: Based on the message given by Fix Common Problems above. Can I use the Plus.key file on a separate pen stick and run a Plus version of Unraid independently by requesting a GUID change ? Or will that also effect my upgraded main Pro server?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Lien1454 said:

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my Plus registration to Pro version.

I did the upgrade through the Unraid Registration area at the top right of the window.

Fix Common Problems plugin is reporting the following...

Multiple registration keys found

While unRaid will operate with multiple .key (registration files) within the config folder on the flash drive (ie: For simplicity sake you have multiple valid registrations and are storing them all within the config folder, you will run into problems if you ever need to transfer one of the registrations to another USB stick, as unRaid will not know which registration file to transfer, and the incorrect registration may get blacklisted. You should investigate and determine which key belongs to which USB stick and only have that particular key on that stick.

And it is right I have a Plus and a Pro key on the pen stick.

A few questions I have...

Q1: Can I just simply delete Plus.key file without causing problems (Unraid shows Unraid OS Pro).

Q2: Based on the message given by Fix Common Problems above. Can I use the Plus.key file on a separate pen stick and run a Plus version of Unraid independently by requesting a GUID change ? Or will that also effect my upgraded main Pro server?

Thanks

You can delete the Plus key.    It will have been blacklisted when you upgraded to Pro so cannot be used elsewhere.

• Like 1