Flash Drive Issues

nickp85

1 hour ago, bonienl said:

Really, measuring in feet.... why did Americans never learn a proper system, like the rest of the world 😄

Because we have bigger "feet" than the rest of the world? 😀

Really, 6'4" sounds a lot bigger than 1.93 of something.  I'm 6'5" so I have to translate that to 1.95 meters when travelling out of the US.  The Dutch are the tallest people in the world so I would probably be short in the Netherlands.

On 9/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, jonp said:

I also like the shoes on the Netherlands guy!  But yeah, sideways hat and underwear outside of shorts?  Clearly USA, right?

Funny thing is that I actually dress like the Canadian guy.   I call it a Canadian Tuxedo.  My wife has never understood why I believe that everyone else doesnt have any style compared to me 🤙

11 minutes ago, bonienl said:

You must be living in the woods, that guy looks like a lumberjack to me ;) 

Nah.  It's stylish.  I've got my winter lumberjacket, my spring/fall lumberjacket, my day to day lumberjacket, and for the special occasions out with my wife when I want to annoy her my dress lumberjacket.  And to coordinate everything I've also got hoodies for all of the above.

9 minutes ago, Squid said:

^^^ Some American folklore tale about a guy pretending to be a Canadian in the US Midwest.

Northern Minnesota (Paul Bunyan Country) is more Canadian than U.S. Midwest.  Do you want them?

https://www.minnpost.com/politics-policy/2016/07/11th-province-considering-state-minnesota-s-special-relationship-canada/

Edited by Hoopster