Lots of containers missing template URL suddenly?

Got this over night last night on scheduled run of scanning for common problems (Fix Common Problems plugin)

Event: Fix Common Problems - Server
Subject: Warnings have been found with your server.(Server)
Description: Investigate at Settings / User Utilities / Fix Common Problems
Importance: warning

**** Template URL for docker application Bitwarden is missing. **** 
**** Template URL for docker application FileBot is missing. ****  
**** Template URL for docker application Grocy is missing. ****   
**** Template URL for docker application HA-Dockermon is missing. ****   
**** Template URL for docker application HomeAssistant is missing. ****   
**** Template URL for docker application PiHole is missing. ****   
**** Template URL for docker application Portainer is not the as what the template author specified. ****  
**** Template URL for docker application Tautulli is not the as what the template author specified. ****   
**** Template URL for docker application UniFi is not the as what the template author specified. ****   
**** Template URL for docker application UniFiVideo is missing. **** 

I re-ran the scan and am still seeing this.

Nothing had changed previously, server uptime is almost 18 days right now.

PS I had been getting repeat notices of docker containers updating every night despite not having an update available, but I've gathered that's a known bug in this version of unraid, maybe these two are related.

Wondering how I can fix this, or both? Not sure if it's safe to apply template URL from fix common problems or if I should be waiting this out.

So here I am :)

image.thumb.png.3d6bdef1bb3299411491e56958d1289c.png 

The URLs missing is because of the multitude of mistakes the guys were making on that field, ca is now filling it out for them. Hit apply fix on each of them

The update available constantly is due to a change at dockerhub. Install or update the auto update plugin which will patch the OS for this

Sent from my NSA monitored device

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
25 minutes ago, Squid said:

The URLs missing is because of the multitude of mistakes the guys were making on that field, ca is now filling it out for them. Hit apply fix on each of them

The update available constantly is due to a change at dockerhub. Install or update the auto update plugin which will patch the OS for this

Sent from my NSA monitored device

Cool, thanks Squid! I did already have auto-update plugin installed and up to date and I did still get the update notice last night of a ton of containers updating, even though one in particular (Deluge) i have set to be locked at a specific version. This isn't a big deal to me though, it's just a notice I can ignore daily since I assume this will be fixed in the next unraid release as well?

Server: Docker Auto Update
Community Applications
Deluge Grocy Heimdall HomeAssistant Jackett LetsEncrypt Lidarr MariaDB Nextcloud Ombi PiHole Portainer Radarr Sonarr UniFi Automatically Updated
normal