files not showing up in share

I guess you mean when you drill down into the folders within the Unraid webUI.

I'm still uncertain what that screenshot is showing me though. It's not obvious that the window on the right has any correspondence to the directory listings in the window on the left. For all I can tell you could be looking at a folder somewhere else and not within that user share. 

2 hours ago, trurl said:

I guess you mean when you drill down into the folders within the Unraid webUI.

I'm still uncertain what that screenshot is showing me though. It's not obvious that the window on the right has any correspondence to the directory listings in the window on the left. For all I can tell you could be looking at a folder somewhere else and not within that user share. 

The terminal window is the contents of the share (via looking at it though ssh), the Finder window is what I see when I connect to the share from my Mac. I used to be able to to see the files from Finder.

I have had a similar issue with my Mac when connecting to a share via SMB. Relaunching the finder forces a refresh of the contents of the share. Command-option-esc (or choose “force quit” in the apple menu) and select Finder and then Relaunch. Your desktop will disappear for a second and then you may have to wait while the window for the share refreshes.

Not sure if this is related to your problem, but might be worth a try.

Edited by wgstarks