Very slow internet speeds unRAID general, but fast from VMs

JDK

Hey all, looking for some help with a strange issue.

First off: I'm quite new to the Linux side of things and have a lot to learn still, so assume i know nothing.

So recently while downloading a larger game docker of about 6GB, I noticed that it was taking several hours to complete which didn't seem right since I'm on a gigabit connection. I've never done a speed test directly from unRAID terminal, but I've also just really downloaded the more common useful dockers and plugins to help with management of the instance. I've done speed tests from within VMs on the unRAID box before, and they always came back within expected target.

So I did a speed test from within the unRAID terminal, and compared that to same speed test from an Ubuntu Server VM on the same box. The results are below, and even though the results from the VM are not near max, i believe that is because they throttle the service a bit during business hours. Still, far better than what I'm getting from unRAID terminal.

Also, regular LAN traffic to the box is fine easily maxing out around 110-120MBps, so never had reason to suspect any issues.

Anyone see this issue before and able to help me resolve it?

unRAID

image.png.7d3ae09830e9654f5dab9993fd5a8ee8.png

VM (Ubuntu Server)

image.thumb.png.97bd1bef6b1ee8b1ed38c56aed08f70b.png

Edited by JDK