Device is disabled, Contents Emulated

AngelEyes

Hello, I think I unseated a disk but can't be sure there isn't a problem with it. I tried recreating the array once unraid recognised the disk again but unraid seemed to hang after a few hours so i am back at square one but with no option to rebuild the array. I am currently running a Read Check as that was the only option available. Quick smart test on the drive was clean. Diagnostics attached.

Next step? Thank you.

server-diagnostics-20190917-1245.zip

At one point unraid recognised the disk and there was no red cross, just the orange triangle so I just assumed it would work if I selected the 'missing' disk and started the array but it started rebuilding instead. Sorry if my terminology is a bit off i can't remember exactly what the messages were. In the pas when a disk went missing I rebooted the server, it showed up, i selected it and then the array started as normal. I just assumed the same would happen as there were no disk errors I could see.