server does start

milfer322

My servers does start, he stuck in the next image:

stuck smb.jpg

I used the functions xfs_repair, I used new configuration and nothing works.

In safe mode, it works, but all interactions with the array works very very slow, for make the new array after use new configurations I taked 30 min only for selecction the hard drives because I selected the hard drivers and nothing happens.

safemode.jpg.869800fadd8bca29caecd8eea08a9ba7.jpg

I see when the unraid starts the message "[sdh] attached  scsi disk" take so much time for disapear.

sdh.jpg

I do not know what else to do, thanks.

Edited by milfer322

40 minutes ago, trurl said:

You have disks 1,2,3,4,9,10 but no parity and no disks 5,6,7,8. Is that correct? Did you intentionally not assign those? Why?

Can you start the array and post new diagnostics?

Yes, Is intentionally, is a slots from my servers, disk 1 slot 1, disk 2 slot 2...etc...in slot 5,6,7,8 dont have drive.

I seems i fix it with a signature from one user.

thanks @dgaschk

image.thumb.png.9ce98d51d24f70db0d1f05d9a3f2dc36.png

But the server seems slow starting the service http, starting array, applying simple settings.....

I can see this message in syslog "unraid Broken pipe (32): sendfile: /usr/local/emhttp/update.htm" and I have seen other people that also happened to him, but uninstalling plugins or updating was fixed, but I do not have plugins installed now and I am in newer versions of unraid

Thanks for reply @trurl

Edited by milfer322