6.7.3 RC info???

spl147

Just now, spl147 said:

Why are there no posts about the 6.7.3RC releases?

release notes are vauge to say the least

These are not meant to be generally used - they have been targeted at testing whether certain fixes work or cause even more problems.   You are therefore not meant to be using these unless you have the specific problem they are being used to test the fixes for.   Having said that it would make sense to at least include this as a point under the information shown.

These are not meant to be generally used - they have been targeted at testing whether certain fixes work or cause even more problems.   You are therefore not meant to be using these unless you have the specific problem they are being used to test the fixes for.   Having said that it would make sense to at least include this as a point under the information shown.

What are the issues it is fixing?

Yea i agree it should be in the release notes
4 hours ago, spl147 said:

Why are there no posts about the 6.7.3RC releases?

The posts can be found in this topic:

I guess I should have just started a new "6.7.3-rc" main topic.  Wasn't expecting it to drag on like it has.  And now it looks like the SQLite DB corruption issue is fixed but using same -rc series to tackle "Very slow array concurrent performance":

The idea is that we want to solve these two issues, with minimum changes in a new 6.7 stable release without forcing everyone to move to 6.8-rc1 (which is held back now until these two issues are solved).

• Thanks 2
The posts can be found in this topic:[/url]   I guess I should have just started a new "6.7.3-rc" main topic.  Wasn't expecting it to drag on like it has.  And now it looks like the SQLite DB corruption issue is fixed but using same -rc series to tackle "Very slow array concurrent performance":

The idea is that we want to solve these two issues, with minimum changes in a new 6.7 stable release without forcing everyone to move to 6.8-rc1 (which is held back now until these two issues are solved).

Does this include the MarinaDB Docker?