SpencerJ

Interview with Spaceinvader One

42 posts in this topic Last Reply

Lol my question made it in, I'm sure I can beat 4560 @SpaceInvaderOne I've just got to dust off my copy of m.a.m e and get some pizza in to help me focus 😁😁

Thanks Unraid for the interview, and especially thanks @SpaceInvaderOne for all you've contributed to the community! Without you I doubt I would have ever been able to get my own home server running let alone built or even considered in the first place. I've watched so many of your videos and they are all truly helpful. Please don't ever stop making them!

😊

Edited by bergePanzer581
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same here. Would not have found and build my unraid environments without Spaceinvader and Linus. Both added in different ways , ideas , methods etc

@SpaceInvaderOne - What is that screen you are using for your server name and youtube view count?  It's super cool and I'd love to have one to display various home-automation data like power consumption and solar production, and real-time data from my Weatherflow station.

4 hours ago, nuhll said:

How much is limetech paying you?

You want to work for Limetech?

3 hours ago, bonienl said:

You want to work for Limetech?

No, lol, but i think it would be a good idea to pay him... i know devs paying someone for making tutorials and such.

Awesome interview...  really looking forward to future videos.

BTW - pfSense in an Atari 800xl...  priceless...

Great interview! Fantastic videos, they got me into unRAID and I watch every one you release @SpaceInvaderOne. A live stream would be great, you should do a regular slot! Neat setup with the servers, it gave me some ideas for my three servers.

Keep up the excellent work.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:11 PM, Rhynri said:

@SpaceInvaderOne - What is that screen you are using for your server name and youtube view count?  It's super cool and I'd love to have one to display various home-automation data like power consumption and solar production, and real-time data from my Weatherflow station.

@Rhynri  Hi @ Very late reply but it is called a lametric smart clock.

On 11/1/2019 at 12:47 AM, Glonch said:

Awesome interview...  really looking forward to future videos.

BTW - pfSense in an Atari 800xl...  priceless...

Ha glad you like it 😃

On 11/4/2019 at 7:48 PM, RallyGallery said:

Great interview! Fantastic videos, they got me into unRAID and I watch every one you release @SpaceInvaderOne. A live stream would be great, you should do a regular slot! Neat setup with the servers, it gave me some ideas for my three servers.

Keep up the excellent work.

thanks glad you like the vids :)