Safe limit for most number of fans on SATA power

ldrax

My PSU has 4 SATA cables out (each with 4 connectors, so total 16), with 3 cables used to power 12 hard drives.
I "dedicated" the fourth cable for all the fans and AIOs, as follows:

• 1x connector to first AIO cooler (powering the pump and 1x radiator fan)
  • 1x connector to second AIO cooler (powering the pump and 1x radiator fan)
  • 1x connector to a fan controller hub
  • 1x connector free

The fan controller hub has 8 3-pin channels grouped into 4 controlling knobs (1 knob for 2 channels). If I use 4pins cable I can only use 4 channels due to space constraints. I have 12 fans that I want to connect to this hub, so that would mean connecting 3 fans to a single channel (using daisy-chained fans splitter). A single fan rated current varies from 0.2 - 0.4A, so estimatedly 3 fans to a single channel would be 0.9A, and all 12 fans to the hub a whole would combine to be 3.6A.

So my questions are:

1. Will all these (AIO + fans) overload the main SATA cable coming out from PSU?
  2. Will the fan controller hub overload the single SATA connector to power 12 fans? I couldn't find exact specs, but sporadically I saw that 1 SATA connector is rated 4.5A, but not sure is this for single SATA connector or for the main SATA cable coming out from PSU.
  3. Will the single channel on the hub be overloaded by the fans splitter powering 3 fans?

Edited by ldrax
added more details