Unraid share files on cache when set not to - Unraid 6.7.2

How are you trying to get the files into that share?    If it is via a plugin or docker (rather than over the network)  it may be by-passing the User Share sub-system.  From the screenshots you provided I assume it is probably via Plex so you should probably post the settings you have for the Plex plugin/docker so you can get informed feedback.

2 minutes ago, itimpi said:

How are you trying to get the files into that share?    If it is via a plugin or docker (rather than over the network)  it may be by-passing the User Share sub-system.  From the screenshots you provided I assume it is probably via Plex so you should probably post the settings you have for the Plex plugin/docker so you can get informed feedback.

I'm moving the files onto it via windows using \\tower\Plex  so directly hitting the share, plex is just then reading these and updating the library

Edited by jmmrly
11 minutes ago, jmmrly said:

I'm moving the files onto it via windows using \\tower\Plex  so directly hitting the share, plex is just then reading these and updating the library

In which case I am puzzled :( 

Did you at any point in the past have a different setting for Use Cache on that share?   Just checking as if you did then they may have been put there at that point and then left there when you changed the Use Cache setting.  

3 minutes ago, itimpi said:

In which case I am puzzled :( 

Did you at any point in the past have a different setting for Use Cache on that share?   Just checking as if you did then they may have been put there at that point and then left there when you changed the Use Cache setting.  

Nope, it's always been the same and never touched it - never use cache and only use my array. I only noticed because the yellow triangle popped up recently in shares with "some or all files unprotected"