New to Unraid and in need of some help.

So I started an unraid server a little over 2 weeks ago, and initially I had everything running pretty smoothly. Starting off I just wanted to run a Plex docker on it, then later I'm going to branch out and start to play around with some other things.

Over those two weeks, I've been transferring my media library over to the unraid server from my old Plex server and I could watch movies from it just fine. But yesterday I started getting some problems. I was applying some settings changes to the Plex container, and the command failed, which deleted the container. I tried re-installing it, but the command would fail again and not even be able to install the container. I got command fail errors a few different times when I was able to install the container correctly, but was trying to either set up the GPU passthrough with the nvidia driver plugin, or just trying to add media folders to my Plex library.

I'm not sure how to really describe the problem since I'm not sure what really happened. But I attached some pictures below of my set-up, and logs of when I ran into problems. I've tried rebooting the server from within unraid. I've tried using another Plex container.

BTW I'm running unraid version 6.7.2 and Binhex-Plex container.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Log from this morning

1988669586_logforunraid3.thumb.PNG.919caba2b233e035b5bbe6bfa04ed9d7.PNG

Log from last night after the container update failed.

1054114036_Logforunraid2.thumb.PNG.94cc68d14b4051292aa9e9a78e5b058d.PNG

Log from last night after re-installing the container failed.

932025615_Logforunraid1.thumb.PNG.bbd053a893757c0233fe2f6081861128.PNG

Plex settings this morning before applying changes.

945866966_BinhexPlexsettings.thumb.PNG.fb4656e387618cd2f2011e3fe068cef5.PNG

The command failure after trying to update the container.

292311179_Plexsettingsfailed.thumb.PNG.c642fcce3ac548ef2387142bbfaa6e0b.PNG

Trying to re-install the container failure.

1650322467_UnraidCommandFailed.thumb.PNG.ff8a2f0743bc06d500eeee749f9599d7.PNG

The error message is telling you exactly what the problem is. You have multiple container volumes mapped to the same host path. Every one of your container volumes is mapped to the root of the Unraid user shares, /mnt/user. It could never have worked like that, so you must have set it up differently this time.

Do you have any idea what your original working settings were? If you can't get it back like it was when it was working, you will have to start all over with your plex docker.

I just loaded up the default binhex plex, and it looks like it just has one mapping for your media, /mnt/user:/media. That is what you have in the first screenshot, except you have added additional mappings for Movies and TV Shows, and those are unnecessary and also incorrect since they are duplicates.

Also, for future reference, you can go directly to the correct support thread for any of your dockers by simply clicking on its icon and selecting Support. But don't go there now since we are already on this thread, and your problems aren't about that specific docker but rather about not knowing how to use dockers in general.

Here is a link to the Docker FAQ:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/

I don't remember what I had originally. I had set up a bunch of stuff at the same time and a lot of settings and configurations are kinda mushed together for me now. I'll try and set it up again when I'm back home. 

I think I added the Movie and TV Show paths after I tried the "linuxserver Plex" container,  and it had those as default paths that I could edit.  So I guess my thought process was "oh that's what I'm missing".

But yeah I definitely have alot more to learn and figure out about dockers in themselves.

Appreciate the info resource!