Unraid not filling specific disk

shovenose

I have it set to place files on the drive with the most free space, so I'm not sure why it's not putting files on disk7. I did copy the 13.2GB of files that are on this disk using the command line from a disk that was having issues before removing the disk that had issues - perhaps that's got something to do with it? Not sure.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

unraidscreenshot.png

2 hours ago, shovenose said:

ok any more ideas? i need to resolve this issue. thanks

have You checked under Settings->Global Share settings if you have restricted which disks can be used for shares?    also what about the settings for individual shares.?

If you post your system diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) you might more informed feedback as we could then see how you have things configured and what is happening on your server.

9 hours ago, itimpi said:

have You checked under Settings->Global Share settings if you have restricted which disks can be used for shares?    also what about the settings for individual shares.?

If you post your system diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) you might more informed feedback as we could then see how you have things configured and what is happening on your server.

thanks and yes i checked share settings it's set to include all, exclude none.

unraid-diagnostics-20190927-1607.zip