[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

Just now, ich777 said:

Can you be a little more specific, do you create it with the CA Backup?

Yes, this is correct, I set a daily backup, the target is an array only folder, and set to delete backups older than 7 days, which gives me always a week of backups, correctly.   Mega sync docker uploads them to cloud correctly but after the plugin deletes them mega sync does not delete the cloud copy 

1 minute ago, arturovf said:

Yes, this is correct, I set a daily backup, the target is an array only folder, and set to delete backups older than 7 days, which gives me always a week of backups, correctly.   Mega sync docker uploads them to cloud correctly but after the plugin deletes them mega sync does not delete the cloud copy 

Have you got a spare hard drive that you can use in UD? I use it a little different, I actually use MegaSync with a share on UD.

Can you try to physically delete a file manually from the folder? If I place a file in the share it takes a moment to synchronize and after I delete the file it takes a moment again to update in the Cloud itself and it of course delete the file.

1 hour ago, ich777 said:

Have you got a spare hard drive that you can use in UD? I use it a little different, I actually use MegaSync with a share on UD.

Can you try to physically delete a file manually from the folder? If I place a file in the share it takes a moment to synchronize and after I delete the file it takes a moment again to update in the Cloud itself and it of course delete the file.

I'm away from home and can't connect an UD to test, but If I delete a backup file or folder with krusader it correctly delete it in the cloud, somehow when the ca backup plugin delete them it doesn't work, does that make sense?

Edited by arturovf
11 minutes ago, arturovf said:

somehow when the ca backup plugin delete them it doesn't work, does that make sense?

Not really eventually @Squid can help but when the file is deleted on the share itself MegaSync will also delete it from the Cloud because it is simply removed from the folder that it watches.

• Like 1

I tried your checkmk raw container and it locks up my docker when trying to stop the container... It wont stop or delete or anything of that nature. I had to force a reboot to get back control of the server. I had tried terminal as well to kill it and that didn't work. I gave it another crack a few days later and same result. Its on my no go list now based on those experiences. I thank you for all yoru work it just seems this container doesn't play ball for me.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Joshndroid said:

I gave it another crack a few days later and same result. Its on my no go list now based on those experiences. I thank you for all yoru work it just seems this container doesn't play ball for me.

I will test this on a new set up dedicated machine if I experience the same, since I've tested it and have it running on my Unraid box I thought there are no problems, I will report back if I know more.

What you can try in the meantime is that you change the tag from :2.0.0.-latest to :latest and see if anything changes.

Thank you for the report!

2 hours ago, Joshndroid said:

I thank you for all yoru work it just seems this container doesn't play ball for me.

I will report this to the container maintainer, I reverted the template back to the latest tag (version 1.5.0 of Checkmk RAW) and this seems to work just fine. :)

I only created a template for Checkmk RAW

On 6/13/2021 at 3:53 PM, ich777 said:

Not really eventually @Squid can help but when the file is deleted on the share itself MegaSync will also delete it from the Cloud because it is simply removed from the folder that it watches.

Right now I have 6 folders in my backup share:

image.thumb.png.a44154454f414f56508fefc08983e7a2.png

but 7 folders in my synched mega folder:

image.thumb.png.9db2e811919f3f282e0c384c9b354f97.png

The mega sync docker is running, even if I restart it it doesn't delete the [email protected] extra folder from the cloud.

If I made changes with krusader it does get synched.... but somehow if CA backup delete its it doesn't 

thanks for all the help !

Edited by arturovf
clarification
1 minute ago, arturovf said:

but 7 folders in my synched mega folder:

Can you wait for at least 7 days, it is possible that Mega caches this files if you turned on the recycle bin.

Not entirely sure, have no problems with my backups here, I have 9 backup files constantly in my backup folder and if a new backup is created that number doubles to 18 and after the script finishes the 9 old files are deleted and are also deleted on Mega itself.

5 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Can you wait for at least 7 days, it is possible that Mega caches this files if you turned on the recycle bin.

Not entirely sure, have no problems with my backups here, I have 9 backup files constantly in my backup folder and if a new backup is created that number doubles to 18 and after the script finishes the 9 old files are deleted and are also deleted on Mega itself.

Yes I can do that.  Will post result after 7 days.  Strange thing is it used to work fine when I first set it up, no changes in config just the unraid and plugins updates.

2 minutes ago, arturovf said:

Yes I can do that.  Will post result after 7 days.  Strange thing is it used to work fine when I first set it up, no changes in config just the unraid and plugins updates.

Oh wait, where is the share located that you have the folder for Mega? Are the mappings from the container correctly setup and to what is the Use Cache setting set in the Share settings?

Eventually that's the problem...

What you can also is to look in the settings on Mega itself if there is anything you can change...

Can't think of anything else.

I have installed Checkmk-RAW and Checkmk Agent but I believe when I use Checkmk-RAW it locks up the webui and then the unraid server, it gets to a point I cannot login using even SSH and I even loose my router VM and have to reset completely, if the issue is starting I can reach it with SSH but it wont let me pull diagnostics, it never saves it.

I think once I lost the webui and was also in Checkmk-RAW but everything kinda froze, unraid webui wouldnt load or refresh as well as Checkmk-RAW, but after a while it started working until it later completely locked and had to power cycle.

44 minutes ago, ceyo14 said:

I think once I lost the webui and was also in Checkmk-RAW but everything kinda froze, unraid webui wouldnt load or refresh as well as Checkmk-RAW, but after a while it started working until it later completely locked and had to power cycle.

Did you install Checkmk-RAW latest or did you install Checkmk-RAW 2.0.0-latest?

Will look into this.

8 hours ago, ich777 said:

Did you install Checkmk-RAW latest or did you install Checkmk-RAW 2.0.0-latest?

Will look into this.

Hmm... I am not sure... if I try to install it shows Checkmk-RAW... but if I look at the existing template it says checkmk/check-mk-raw:2.0.0-latest...

I will erase everything and try again. the agent hasn't given much issue.

I did remove IPMI tools plugin testing, it was working before but I am not sure if it mattered, (I saw some errors for it)

Just now, ceyo14 said:

:2.0.0-latest

Please try to remove this last path, I've already changed the template because of another user report.

1 minute ago, ceyo14 said:

I will erase everything and try again. the agent hasn't given much issue.

Please also pull off a fresh copy from the CA App and check if the tag is only: checkmk/check-mk-raw

Just now, ich777 said:

Please try to remove this last path, I've already changed the template because of another user report.

Please also pull off a fresh copy from the CA App and check if the tag is only: checkmk/check-mk-raw

ok, just reinstalled after deleting appdata and old template.

Let me give this one a try and I'll let you know. Thanks!

Pulling image: checkmk/check-mk-raw:latest
IMAGE ID [1249670742]: Pulling from checkmk/check-mk-raw.
IMAGE ID [75cb2ebf3b3c]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 21 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [d3206bc22f0f]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 330 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [2564c74456e7]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 89 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [0de9bba343fc]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 88 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [f78fb65e4cf5]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 126 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [6909d26b85cc]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 1 KB. Verifying Checksum. Extracting. Pull complete.
Status: Downloaded newer image for checkmk/check-mk-raw:latest

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 324 MB

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='Checkmk-RAW' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/La_Paz" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -p '5000:5000/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/checkmk':'/omd/sites':'rw' -v '/etc/localtime':'/etc/localtime':'ro' --restart=unless-stopped --ulimit nofile=1024 'checkmk/check-mk-raw'
c7167b313b7c05a3d418af6d42fbd94798c445edb85ffe0c88632ac2249edcf4

The command finished successfully!

6 minutes ago, ceyo14 said:

ok, I was not getting this version, it looks different already...

Yes exactly this is version 1.5.0 but after you configured everything in the container try to chamge the tag to: checkmk/check-mk-raw:2.0.0-latest

At least that's what I did and it works flawlessly on my system.

9 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Yes exactly this is version 1.5.0 but after you configured everything in the container try to change the tag to: checkmk/check-mk-raw:2.0.0-latest

At least that's what I did and it works flawlessly on my system.

I am having issues stopping the container, logs is empty as if it stopped but it stays running... It is not up though.

I am trying to assign LAN IP as it cant see the unraid host.

3 minutes ago, ceyo14 said:

I am having issues stopping the container, logs is empty as if it stopped but it stays running... It is not up though.

I am trying to assign LAN IP as it cant see the unraid host.

so I just saw the server locked up a bit, it did respond again and I tried pulling diagnostics but it stopped here...

image.png.1c4f7ec05c2ccccc7757df07d347fa52.png

Hey @ich777

I immediately deleted them once I noticed (and forgot to screenshot first), but somehow my templates for your OpenVPN-client container were replaced by some russian one. Not sure if this is something known or combatable, but thought you aught to be informed. If it happens again, I will make sure to take screenshots for you to see.

Edited by rcm024
1 hour ago, ceyo14 said:

so I just saw the server locked up a bit, it did respond again and I tried pulling diagnostics but it stopped here...

This is also happening for v1.5.0?

I have to look into this after the weekend, I will setup a completely fresh installed test server where I can test this.

Are you on Unraid 6.9.2?

Just now, rcm024 said:

I immediately deleted them once I noticed (and forgot to screenshot first), but somehow my templates for your OpenVPN-client container were replaced by some russian one. Not sure if this is something known or combatable, but thought you aught to be informed. If it happens again, I will make sure to take screenshots for you to see.

@Squid is it possible that this happens because of Fix Common issues?

33 minutes ago, ich777 said:

This is also happening for v1.5.0?

I have to look into this after the weekend, I will setup a completely fresh installed test server where I can test this.

Are you on Unraid 6.9.2?

yes on 1.5.0, have not changed to 2.0.0

I am running 6.9.2 and a bunch of other things...

not sure if these help, but I am including diagnostics as of now, working normally... without the checkmk docker running

nas-diagnostics-20210618-1338.zip

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, ceyo14 said:

yes on 1.5.0, have not changed to 2.0.0

I am running 6.9.2 and a bunch of other things...

not sure if these help, but I am including diagnostics as of now, working normally... without the checkmk docker running

Thank you, will look into this after the weekend and report back, hope that's ok for you... :)

• Like 1