[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

Jdownloader2.

Since today i have a problem with the jdownoader2 docker. before it works for weeks fine. jdownloader try to update self end then it goes in endless update downloading installing rebooting.

is this a problem what i only have or another problem with the jdownloader update routine?

4 minutes ago, cracyfloyd said:

is this a problem what i only have or another problem with the jdownloader update routine?

This is a problem that you can even have on a local computer installation.

Delete everything in the jdownloader2 folder that is located in your appdata folder except for the runtime folder and the config folder.

On 6/30/2021 at 1:25 PM, ich777 said:

I tested it now on a new set up 6.9.2 machine and have no problems (can you try to turn on the advanced view in your Docker template and remove '--ulimit nofile=1024' at extra parameters):

grafik.thumb.png.68819de49f2e7324e4bd817d32d0de22.png

Please report back if it works for you.

ok, just made the changes and started the docker... For reference I have 4 day 4 hours of uptime currently...

let see how it goes...

5 hours ago, ceyo14 said:

ok, just made the changes and started the docker... For reference I have 4 day 4 hours of uptime currently...

let see how it goes...

I think that helped, before it would be pretty quick to lockup... its been a few hours and I've been able to use it so I think we are good.

so how do I update to the new 2.0 version?

15 minutes ago, ceyo14 said:

I think that helped, before it would be pretty quick to lockup...

Oh I thought this where instant lockups...

15 minutes ago, ceyo14 said:

so how do I update to the new 2.0 version?

If you want to upgrade to 2.0 simply append this to the repository: ':2.0.0-latest' (without quotes) like so:

IMG_20210704_070250.thumb.jpg.cf62996f82ede7d2c83f7bb7e94b5e04.jpg

Have you already seen that I've released Prometheus plugins for monitoring unRAID eventually this would be an alternative:

28 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Oh I thought this where instant lockups...

If you want to upgrade to 2.0 simply append this to the repository: ':2.0.0-latest' (without quotes) like so:

IMG_20210704_070250.thumb.jpg.cf62996f82ede7d2c83f7bb7e94b5e04.jpg

its the WebGUI and that docker that lockup... webgui I get a 500 error, docker just stays loading....

I just got it again after upgrading to 2.0...

28 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Have you already seen that I've released Prometheus plugins for monitoring unRAID eventually this would be an alternative:

I will have to check this out.

Just now, ceyo14 said:

its the WebGUI and that docker that lockup... webgui I get a 500 error, docker just stays loading....

I just got it again after upgrading to 2.0...

This is really strange, I don't get it why it works on some systems and on some not...

Also this is very unlikely that a Docker can hang the whole server, since this shouldn't happen anyways, I only can think of a filesystem problem or something similar when mounting the path.

2 minutes ago, ceyo14 said:

I will have to check this out.

Just as an alternative, if you follow this step by step you should be ready to go in about 5 to 10 minutes and you will have full monitoring over your whole server if this is something you can work with.

Also another benefit would be that this is completely customizable...

9 hours ago, ich777 said:

This is really strange, I don't get it why it works on some systems and on some not...

Also this is very unlikely that a Docker can hang the whole server, since this shouldn't happen anyways, I only can think of a filesystem problem or something similar when mounting the path.

Just as an alternative, if you follow this step by step you should be ready to go in about 5 to 10 minutes and you will have full monitoring over your whole server if this is something you can work with.

Also another benefit would be that this is completely customizable...

it doesn't actually lock up the server, what doesn't work that I can tell is the WebGUI, obviously the Checkmk Docker and for some reason if I try and pull diagnostics using SSH, it freezes and never completes....

VMs and other docker still work though

Edited by ceyo14
On 9/26/2019 at 7:05 AM, ich777 said:

Summary: Support Thread for ich777 Application Dockers (DirSyncPro, Rapid Photo Downloader,... all available Docker's in the second post)

DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/u/ich777/

Please read the discription of each docker and the variables (some dockers need special variables to run).

If you like my work please consider Donating for further requests of applications please post in this thread.

If you like my work, please consider making a donation

Donate

I just tried a stream with your Owncast container, and while it worked pretty well, it does not work for Firefox browsers and its forks. For Waterfox, it just gets stuck on the initial splash screen. For LibreWolf, the video works, but it says "chat unavailable", even though it works perfectly fine for Chromium-based browsers. I had to ask my viewers to switch to a Chromium-based browser if you can.

I assume this is an issue related to this specific container, because I don't see any issues about it in the official github repo.

Edited by Stubbs
3 minutes ago, Stubbs said:

it does not work for Firefox browsers

I can't imagine that it doesn't works on Firefox browsers because I tested it a few days back on my Firefox browser.

Can you try to empty the browser cache? On which OS do you run Firefox? On my Windows machine the Stream works perfectly fine.

Anyways I will push the update in a few minutes so that VAAPI is working.

7 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I can't imagine that it doesn't works on Firefox browsers because I tested it a few days back on my Firefox browser.

Can you try to empty the browser cache? On which OS do you run Firefox? On my Windows machine the Stream works perfectly fine.

Anyways I will push the update in a few minutes so that VAAPI is working.

You can test it yourself on Firefox here: https://awatches.techxodus.org/

I predict it will say "Chat is offline", even though I have it enabled in the settings.

Browser cache has been emptied. I'm running all of Firefox, Waterfox and LibreWolf on Windows for now.

Edited by Stubbs
8 minutes ago, ich777 said:

No problem here:

grafik.thumb.png.76fdac5d2d151408b74b98d8cd84c72f.png

Hmm, that's so confusing. Maybe it's something to do with configuration. Here is mine with LibreWolf:

iX1oyTf.jpg

On Waterfox, it outright doesn't work at all (all addons disabled):

F1eI3wP.jpg

One of my viewers yesterday was a Waterfox user too and he said chat wasn't working.

My Firefox was outdated though (because I don't use it) so maybe it works with that.

Edited by Stubbs
3 minutes ago, Stubbs said:

My Firefox was outdated though (because I don't use it) so maybe it works with that.

I don't think that it has something to do with my container since I'm only using Owncasts binary to make it work and do nothing special.

On 7/3/2021 at 1:26 PM, Mr_Jay84 said:

Do you need help with the reverse proxy config?

I am using ngnix proxy manager and I have cloudflare as my registrar. 

I can reach the domain's admin page no problem, but I cannot access owncast using rtmp with the domain name. 

I believe it is because cloudflare is blocking it.  I turned their proxy service off the cname and still no luck.

I am beginning to believe I can't use owncast with cloudflare, but I cannot be sure.

Maybe you can tell me if there is anything in the logs I should be looking at to see if in fact this is the problem.

8 hours ago, eds said:

I am using ngnix proxy manager and I have cloudflare as my registrar. 

I can reach the domain's admin page no problem, but I cannot access owncast using rtmp with the domain name. 

I believe it is because cloudflare is blocking it.  I turned their proxy service off the cname and still no luck.

I am beginning to believe I can't use owncast with cloudflare, but I cannot be sure.

Maybe you can tell me if there is anything in the logs I should be looking at to see if in fact this is the problem.

i dont use owncast now, but when you say "use rtmp" thats a more advanced config for reverse proxy as standard is http(s) only, so you may should read in what you want todo and what is capable.

On 6/17/2021 at 3:50 PM, ich777 said:

Can you wait for at least 7 days, it is possible that Mega caches this files if you turned on the recycle bin.

Not entirely sure, have no problems with my backups here, I have 9 backup files constantly in my backup folder and if a new backup is created that number doubles to 18 and after the script finishes the 9 old files are deleted and are also deleted on Mega itself.

19 days after that post this is what it looks like:

image.thumb.png.4ccf132e55a52216b3f2b92d3b2d7a75.png

image.thumb.png.bda2ed4696c07ceddac25e18a4ea10b2.png

weird thing is some of the backup dates are correctly deleted but not all of them

7 hours ago, alturismo said:

i dont use owncast now, but when you say "use rtmp" thats a more advanced config for reverse proxy as standard is http(s) only, so you may should read in what you want todo and what is capable.

Hmmmm.  I'm not at all sure what you mean. 

If you use owncast as advertised it pretty clear what needs to be done.   To connect a streaming program like OBS to owncast you use rtmp as the protocol not http(s).